Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Decor

There's so, so, so many ideas, crafts, and ways to decorate for the holidays. I nearly drove myself mad by creating 300 different posts with themed ideas, but then calmed down and picked just my favorites, as well as simple/easy to do ideas. All pics are from my Pinterest Holiday board, there's more there and it's constantly being updated.

A twist on the ornament wreath (btw, I LOVE wreaths. My H is going to have to build me a shed to store them all in our future home)

Again, easy thing to switch out on hurricanes and candles (remember this Fall post?)

I love these mantles, both are simple, but with a completely different feel to them.

This key ornament idea, is so sweet. The scrabble pieces would be easy to make and is a kid-friendly craft.

I love the idea of using ornaments as a chandelier, so simple and looks gorgeous! Don't forget to decorate your fridge either.

How are you decorating this year? Do you use a theme?

What crafts are you making?

If you want to know anything about me, ask me here!

11 comments :

Schnelle said...

Great inspiration. Those wreaths and mantles are gorgeous. I wish I had a mantle to decorate!

Mrs Gable said...

I am loving these inspirations! My favorite is the floating candle with the ornamets!

KRISTIN said...

Such cute stuff...I've seen a couple of these around. My poor house is suffering in the holiday decor department. My plan is to stock up after this year when everything is on sale.

Pink Glam said...

Those are such cute ideas! love them

cheryl denise said...

pinterest has made holidays so much more enjoyable!! i'm using a bunch of ideas from there for our holiday party...post on that coming tomorrow!

a peek of chic

Carolina On My Mind said...

Love all of your pins! I've have been pinning so many Christmas ideas lately- Can't wait to use them in my new home next Christmas!! I'm having a giveaway, go check it out & enter to win lots of goodies for you this Christmas!! :)

Unknown said...

I love this! My goal is to make a great wreath this weekend. Hubby's gone hunting so it's a craft and shopping weekend!

Anonymous said...

The ornaments as a chandelier looks so good. I hope when we get a place I have a fireplace, because I can't wait to decorate the mantle

ms.composure said...

o wow! def loving these decorations!

http://infinitelifefintess.com

http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Lyndsy said...

The fridge ornaments are cute!!!

REBrown said...

I love that candy cane wreath!