Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Best Dressed at Met Costume Gala

"American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity" was the Metropolitan Museum Costume Institute's gala's theme this year. This is the biggest party for fashion, most attendees don't play it safe and go all out. 
Here's a few of my favorite, it was touch to get the list down or my post would be majorly long.  

Photobucket
I love Anne Hathaway, she's always such a doll. This dress reminds me of the one Miley wore to the Oscars here. The color and sparkle look amazing on her.


Photobucket
This dress is stunning on Blake Lively. I love how daring she is, she always dresses with a punch. See here.


Photobucket
Nicole took my breathe away in the in this dress. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S. Sparkly and elegant, this dress was a perfect choice for her.
Photobucket
This color is divine on SJP, but let's be honest- she usually rocks anything she puts on. I think this dress would also be great short. I love SJP's wavy hair, but the flower could have been ditched.


Photobucket
Kate Hudson looks so chic here. Lots of va va voom. PS I do NOT think she had plastic surgery in the....ahem bosom area.


Photobucket
Emma Watson is definitely someone to keep your eye on for a fashion fix. She dresses very age appropriate and picks amazing dresses.

Who was your favorite picks? Nude was a big trend, just like I called it in this post. Who did I leave off?
Post a Comment